Hi, Social Entrepreneurship Enthusiasts!
Supported by the U.S. Department of State through the U.S. Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, the YSEALI Empowering Southeast Asian Educators Workshop is co-organized by The Asia Foundation and StartupMalaysia. The workshop will be held from August 19-23, 2019 and will bring together 100 educators from across Southeast Asia to collaborate and strengthen the network of educators in the region.
YSEALI Regional Workshop on Empowering Educators is focused to allow 100 educators across Southeast Asia to explore a personalized learning approaches and strengthen the network of educators in the region. The 3 day workshop aims to provide guidance to participants through a series of master classes designed to provide teams with tools to enable them to design, develop and implement successful educational programs.
– Between 20 years and 35 years of age;
– A citizen of one of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam;
– Have a valid passport that expires after February 2020 (at least 6 months’ validity);
– A YSEALI member – join by signing up here
– Able to speak and read English;
– Currently studying to be an educator or have teaching experience (formal or non-formal), exhibit leadership potential and demonstrate an awareness of and interest in engaging in regional educational activities;
– Commit to participate in the online pre-workshop (June-July 2019) and post-workshop (September-October 2019) activities;
– Have access to computer and internet;
– Must be able to participate fully throughout the entire program from August 19-23, 2019 (includes travel days).
If you are coming from a remote community, you need to plan for additional travel days before and after the above dates.
– For more information on the workshop please visit the official website. Applicants may submit their application online no later than April 26, 2019. https://ysealiedukl.info/registration
For further inquiries about the workshop, please contact us at: email@example.com