Interested to put your skills into creating change?
We're looking for a full-time graphic designer
PLUS is looking for in-house graphic designer (Jakarta based) to help the team improve content and marketing activation of the platform by delivering design solutions with high visual impact.
- Support development of marketing materials (digital and offline)
- Support graphical improvement of online platform
- Support graphical improvement of published content
- Bachelor’s degree in Design Communication and Visual or Communication major with proven graphic designing experience
- Bachelor Students based in Jakarta who are currently enrolled on their fourth year is also welcomed to apply
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Negotiable based on experiences
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com
Submission deadline is 20th December 2018 - 5 PM WIB
How we run things at PLUS
1. Build impact
We each come to the office every morning with the mindset that we all have significant role to make a major contribution to the Social Impact community in Indonesia. No matter how challenging or how minor the task is, we give our very best to serve and help this community to grow and create a bigger impact to our nation.
2. People matter
As much as we value the growth of our community, your development growth also matters to us. Do not be afraid to share your aspirations and ambitions and we will see how we can help you achieve them. We want to learn together with you during your development journey.
3. Take ownership
We are a small team, and expect you to take ownership about what you want to learn and what you want to contribute. We are not hiring you just to do tasks, but we want you to define your own legacy to this team. Have passion that aligns with our team need? Share it, do it, and make it happen.
4. Create with empathy
We want to create a safe space for people to show their creativity and take risk. We want to make sure that our team is not afraid to bring up problems and solve conflicts together. We want a team that is not only bright and smart, but also caring and genuine, so that no challenge is too tangled and no problem is too painful.
5. Be brave and embrace your creativity
As a very early stage organization, we value the iteration process in the way we learn, build and grow. We care more about what we learn by doing, not whether it was "right" or "wrong". Inside the box, and outside the box ideas are all welcome.