Interested to put your skills into creating change?
PLUS is looking for administrative assistant to work with us to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, including providing support to PLUS team, and managing PLUS’ database.
Full-time / part-time position.
- Handle office tasks, such as replying emails, filing, and setting up for meetings
- Work together with Project Associate to manage the platform’s social enterprises database and directory
- Assist PLUS managers by providing and maintaining real-time record of office and project expenses
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Candidate with at least 1 year of working experience in administrative position
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
PLUS is looking for Project Associate with strong business background to work with us to strengthen our social innovation team.
- Assisting and coordinating projects in PLUS related but not limited to social innovation projects, consultation, events, and on-demand capacity building
- Assisting in developing programs and activities for community outreach and engagement
- Implementing and executing a range of internal projects, including content development and community outreach strategies
- Managing PLUS presence at various events
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Candidate with Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or other related fields;
- At least 2 years of practical experience of working in the field of administration, finance, programme/project support or other relevant fields;
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia & English.
- Strong interest in social entrepreneurship or businesses that create social impact.
- Able to travel outside Jakarta when required
- This is a full-time position.
HOW TO APPLY
fill in the form here: bit.ly/joinPLUS
30 Oct 2019 - Application Deadline
4 November 2019 - Announcement of shortlisted candidate
6-8 November 2019 - Interview day
How we run things at PLUS
1. Build impact
We each come to the office every morning with the mindset that we all have significant role to make a major contribution to the Social Impact community in Indonesia. No matter how challenging or how minor the task is, we give our very best to serve and help this community to grow and create a bigger impact to our nation.
2. People matter
As much as we value the growth of our community, your development growth also matters to us. Do not be afraid to share your aspirations and ambitions and we will see how we can help you achieve them. We want to learn together with you during your development journey.
3. Take ownership
We are a small team, and expect you to take ownership about what you want to learn and what you want to contribute. We are not hiring you just to do tasks, but we want you to define your own legacy to this team. Have passion that aligns with our team need? Share it, do it, and make it happen.
4. Create with empathy
We want to create a safe space for people to show their creativity and take risk. We want to make sure that our team is not afraid to bring up problems and solve conflicts together. We want a team that is not only bright and smart, but also caring and genuine, so that no challenge is too tangled and no problem is too painful.
5. Be brave and embrace your creativity
As a very early stage organization, we value the iteration process in the way we learn, build and grow. We care more about what we learn by doing, not whether it was "right" or "wrong". Inside the box, and outside the box ideas are all welcome.