Interested to put your skills into creating change?
PLUS is looking for administrative assistant to work with us to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, including providing support to PLUS team, and managing PLUS’ database.
- Handle office tasks, such as replying emails, filing, and setting up for meetings
- Work together with Project Associate to manage the platform’s social enterprises database and directory
- Assist PLUS managers by providing and maintaining real-time record of office and project expenses
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Qualification in accounting, business administration, or prior experience of at least 1 year in handling administrative tasks
- Likes (and good at) working with data and numbers
- Proactive and always strive to be productive at work
- Strong interest in social entrepreneurship or businesses that create social impact.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- This is a full-time position.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you are interested to work at PLUS to email@example.com
How we run things at PLUS
1. Build impact
We each come to the office every morning with the mindset that we all have significant role to make a major contribution to the Social Impact community in Indonesia. No matter how challenging or how minor the task is, we give our very best to serve and help this community to grow and create a bigger impact to our nation.
2. People matter
As much as we value the growth of our community, your development growth also matters to us. Do not be afraid to share your aspirations and ambitions and we will see how we can help you achieve them. We want to learn together with you during your development journey.
3. Take ownership
We are a small team, and expect you to take ownership about what you want to learn and what you want to contribute. We are not hiring you just to do tasks, but we want you to define your own legacy to this team. Have passion that aligns with our team need? Share it, do it, and make it happen.
4. Create with empathy
We want to create a safe space for people to show their creativity and take risk. We want to make sure that our team is not afraid to bring up problems and solve conflicts together. We want a team that is not only bright and smart, but also caring and genuine, so that no challenge is too tangled and no problem is too painful.
5. Be brave and embrace your creativity
As a very early stage organization, we value the iteration process in the way we learn, build and grow. We care more about what we learn by doing, not whether it was "right" or "wrong". Inside the box, and outside the box ideas are all welcome.