ARISE (Awaken & Rediscover Indonesian Social Enterprises) is Instellar’s annual event where they introduce the social enterprises who have graduated from the Rise Inc. program. At ARISE, the social enterprises are not only focusing on pitching to the investors or funders but also on introducing their organizations along with the services and products to the public to increase awareness.
Take a look at how the upcoming applications of technology such as IoT, Inclusive Finance and other innovation will be more impactful than ever in every aspect of life. Featuring discussion panels by stakeholders such as private sector, government, intermediaries, social enterprises, associations and other relevant stakeholders in the social enterprise sector in Indonesia.
Thursday, 26th April 2018, 08:00am - 04:00pm,
Soehanna Hall, Energy Building SCBD, Jakarta
AGENDA (sessions will be held in Indonesian language)
08.00 - 09.00 REGISTRATION
09.00 - 09.30 OPENING
09.30 - 10.15 IMPACTFUL TECHNOLOGY FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
- Handry Satriago, CEO, General Electric Indonesia
10.15 - 11.15 FROM PLATFORM TO MACHINE LEARNING: INNOVATION THAT DEFINES US
- Julius Fenata, Technology Evangelist - Microsoft Indonesia
- Imron Zuhri, CTO - Dattabot
- Gibran Huzaifah, CEO – E-Fishery
11.15 - 12.15 HARNESSING TECHNOLOGY FOR INCLUSIVE FINANCE
- Leonardo Koesmanto - Head of Digital Banking - Bank DBS Indonesia
- Ajisatria Suleiman, Director of Public Policy - Asosiasi FinTech Indonesia (AFTECH)
- Fadilla Tourizqua Zain – Vice President of Growth - Amartha
12.15 - 13.30 LUNCH
13:30 – 15:30 DEMO DAY RISE INC STAR 4 (TOP 10 Social Enterprises from Cohort 4)
- David Soukhasing, ANGIN
- Mason Tan, Garden Impact Network
- Pradipta Nugrahanto, Tech in Asia Indonesia
13.30 - 14.30 GLOBAL SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS NETWORK REGIONAL MEETING at Jasmine Room
- GSEN Members - Facilitated by Peter Ptashko FRSA - Global Social Entrepreneurs Network
15.30 - 16.00 CLOSING
- Is there any discount code to enter the event (ARISE 2018)?
Yes, there are 3 types of tickets to enter the event. The committee will send the discount code to Instellar's network, through email.
1. FREE ACCESS (Only for our network and our incubated Social Enterprise from Rise Inc, Remake City, GIN Incubation and GSEN Members)
2. 50% DISCOUNT TICKET- (For the participant who has a Social Enterprises outside Instellar's Incubation program, please contact the committee if you have a social enterprise to get the discount code)
3. PAID TICKET - For public participants
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any inquiries, comments or questions, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp at +628 1294 310 404