Hi, Social Entrepreneur Enthusiasts!
On behalf of YCSE Academy Team, we are pleased to present the Top 10 teams of our Young Changemakers Social Enterprise Academy. To celebrate their graduation, we would like to invite you to attend our YCSE Academy Networking and Presentation Day.
Day/Date: Saturday, March 23rd, 2019
Time: 4 PM – 8 PM
Place: @america, Pacific Place Mall 3rd Floor
Please RSVP to www.campaign.com/ForChangeID/RSVP
About the YCSE Academy
Young Changemakers Social Enterprise Academy, a 3-month academy to develop the capacity of YSEALI members in Indonesia to be a social entrepreneur. This academy is targeted for youth age 18-35 years old, member of YSEALI to apply as a team of three (3). There is a 3-months of exciting activities starting with Coaching classes leading to a 4- day Bootcamp at a Bandung retreat wrapping up with a Presentation and Networking day to prepare them as social entrepreneurs. This program initiated by @america and Campaign
It is our great honor to have you as our guest. Since there will be communities, media, our mentors and investors, I hope we can have some amazing collaborations during our event.
There will be also a talk show with:
- Sean McKee, Entrepreneurship and Infrastructure (Economic Section) at U.S. Embassy, Jakarta
- Jed T. Dornburg, @america director & Deputy Cultural Affairs Officer at U.S. Embassy, Jakarta
- Benedikta Atika, Investment Analyst at ANGIN
- Helga Angelina, Co-Founder Burgreens
- Stephanie Arifin, Director at PLUS
- Moderated by William Gondokusumo, CEO Campaign
We look forward to seeing you there and feel free to bring along your colleagues. If you have any other question, please contact our official WhatsApp on +62 812-8950-6560.
Thank you so much and hope to see you!