Despite the transformative power of technology, there are still anxieties and challenges around the potential role of technology in our lives.
That being said, countless developments have been made by startups, entrepreneurs and businesses alike, to not only advance but to ensure the inclusion of technology in every aspect of human life especially in the South East Asian region.
And not only that, the government side also play a crucial role in supporting local innovations, either through policies or other forms of assistance.
Join our session, and be a part of a global movement addressing the world’s challenges through innovation and the power of collaboration!
IMPACTING ASEAN, ONE INNOVATION AT A TIME
How Tech Innovations can Address Social Issues and Contribute to Sustainable Development Goals
* Richie Wirjan – Co Founder, Credens
* Ellen Hutabaran – Secretary General, Coworking Indonesia Association
* Hana Nur Auliana – GrowthHacker, Waste4Change (AIC Winner 2017)
* Tri Anrelanno – Head of Public Affairs, Grab Indonesia
* Jourdan Kamal – Co Founder, MauBelajarApa
Friday, 14 Sept 2018 – 6 – 9 PM
at Impact Hub Jakarta @ Coworkinc
WIMO Building 3rd Fl.
Jl. Kemang I no 7
FREE EVENT – RSVP is MANDATORY
Brought to you by:
Impact Hub Jakarta
Impact Hub Kuala Lumpur
ASEAN Impact Challenge