Make-IT in Asia Ideation Challenge is open for application!
We are looking for tech innovators in renewable energy, waste management, and forestry & agriculture.
Join the challenge and you have a chance to get :
- A total price value of 10,000 Euro.
- An opportunity to scale up your startup.
- International exposure and coverage.
- Connectivity to fund and investments.
- Tailored mentoring sessions with experts from Make-IT Alliance network and its partners.
Make-IT in Asia Ideation Challenge is a challenge targeted at tech startups and innovators across Indonesia. It is based on Make-IT Initiative designed by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale
Zusammenarbeit (German Development Cooperation,GIZ) on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by Impact Hub Jakarta.
So are you up for the challenge?
For more info, go to: