Do you know that the largest social enterprise sector in Indonesia is the creative industries?
Research conducted by the British Council, AVPN and UNESCAP has revealed that Creative and Social Enterprises are creating opportunities for women and young people whilst innovating to address the SDGs.
Join us for the launch of this ground breaking research to learn about the landscape for creative and social enterprises in Indonesia on:
Day, Date : Wednesday, 16 September 2020
Time : 15.00 – 17.00 (Jakarta Time)
Platform : Microsoft TEAMS - Live
The launched will be followed by discussion with:
• Dr. Vivi Yulaswati, MSc – Deputy Minister for Social Affairs and Poverty Reduction – Ministry of National Development Planning
• Fadjar Hutomo, S.T., MMT., CFP – Deputy for Industry and Investment, Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy (tbc)
• Jefrey Joe – Co-Founder, Alpha JWC Ventures
• Dr. Dwinita Larasati, S.Sn., MA – Council member at International Advisory Council for Creative Industry Policy and Evidence Centre (PEC)
• Adinindyah – Founder, Lawe
Please register through https://bit.ly/Launch-CSE-ID-Report-Registration by 14th September 2020.
The link will be sent one day before.