Over the 3-day workshop, participants will be equipped with entrepreneurial know-how, as well as skills in leadership, marketing, business acumen, measuring social impact and pitching, to further scale-up their social enterprises.
What do you get?
1. Business clinics with mentors & training workshops
2. Access to the 3rd Sankalp Southeast Asia Summit
3. Networking opportunities with regional partners
4. Access to an ecosystem of international changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates and successful entrepreneurs
Participating teams will pitch to a panel of judges, where one winning team will receive a 6-month long customized mentorship (guided by successful entrepreneurs and business professionals) and a sponsored overseas study visit trip.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate young changemakers and social entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their social enterprise. Join now if you:
1. Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
2. Have a social enterprise that is already in operation for less than two years
3. Have a social enterprise based in Indonesia
4. Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
5. Have a committed team with up to 3 members attending the workshop. Individuals are welcome to apply as well
Please take some time to read through our FAQ page bit.ly/2ePd6kX and the application requirements before submitting your application. For further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.