PLUS is looking for a part-time writer to support the program manager and communication team in building creative, fun, and impactful content, including but not limited to blogs/articles, social media, and learning modules. The part-time writer will join our Re.Search team responsible for building a learning ecosystem about financial resilience and sustainability for the Civil Society Organization in Indonesia.
- Conduct extensive research to discover factual topics/content with as many resources as possible
- Create relevant and engaging content based on the latest program activity Re.Search has done
- Work with the communication team to ensure a high standard of content writing for blogs/articles and social media.
- Work together with Re.Search core team to do copywriting on Re.Search learning modules
- Manage and plan monthly editorial content for blogs/articles and social media courses
- At least one year of relevant experience as a content writer and copywriter
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting/ Economics/ Business/ Marketing & Communication or any related field
- Passionate in writing and being able to write in various styles. Having a good visual is a plus!
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Having Portfolio and previous writing experience is a must
- Familiarity with planning/managing social media, SEO, and WordPress systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of civic society organizations and Non-Government Organizations in Indonesia
- Self-motivated and strong team player, and can work independently with minimal supervision.
To apply, please fill out the application form here bit.ly/PLUSISHIRING
Deadline to apply: 31 October 2022
PLUS is developing a learning platform and ecosystem for social enterprises, NGOs, and CSOs to come together to learn about financial resilience and impact sustainability. Our supportive services will range from providing consultations, hosting workshops and webinars, creating a database, peer learning, and building an ecosystem.