PLUS is looking for a creative UI/UX Designer to join our Re.Search team!
UI/UX Designer will support the program manager in refining our web-based online platform (re-search.id). Re.search online platform is a hub that allows Civil Society Organizations in Indonesia to have access to learn and expand their knowledge about financial resilience and sustainability.
- Create an impactful design based on user feedback.
- With the web developer and graphic designer, explore and experiment with new features for the online platform.
- Produce insightful design deliverables at the right time to enable web developers to plan and execute the design.
- Create idea concepts, user flows, user story maps, and prototypes.
- Generate user testing insights, creative and powerful recommendations, and product roadmaps.
- Overseeing the maintenance of visual design standards.
- At least one year of relevant experience in producing sketches, wireframes, and prototypes, conducting user research (qualitative and quantitative), and conducting the UI design process
- Bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, social science, or any related field.
- Understand the fundamentals of the design process and principles
- Understand qualitative and quantitative research methods and have experience in conducting research through in-depth interviews and surveys.
- Familiar with design thinking/human-centered design approach
- Familiar with design tools such as Figma and Maze.
- Knowledge of civil society organizations in Indonesia
- Experience in human-centered design and having a portfolio of previous projects
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration skills
To apply, please fill out the application form here bit.ly/PLUSISHIRING
Deadline to apply: 31 October 2022
About the Project:
PLUS is developing a learning platform and ecosystem for social enterprises, NGOs, and CSOs to come together to learn about financial resilience and impact sustainability. Our supportive services will range from providing consultations, hosting workshops and webinars, creating a database, peer learning, and building an ecosystem.