PLUS is looking for an associate to support the Program Manager in managing the content-building and management process for the Re.search initiative, a learning platform for civil society organizations to learn about financial resilience and sustainability.
- Lead content planning (online course, reading material, and other knowledge products) for Re.Search online platform
- Map out potential talents and experts to contribute and participate in Re.Search learning ecosystem
- Together with capacity building and Platform coordinators, identify new learning topics to support the institutional capacity strengthening of civil society organizations, especially in financial planning, resource mobilization, external communications, leadership, social entrepreneurship, and social innovation.
- Support the capacity building and platform management team to engage with external stakeholders to execute the capacity building program and resource hub for CSO
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with external stakeholders to ensure the end-to-end process of content-building is executed as planned.
- Coordinate and collaborate with videographer and graphic designer to work on video production and any visuals related to content-building.
- Perform other duties relating to the project as may be assigned
- Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or other related fields;
- Experience in project management, online content management, communication and design, and administration would be an added advantage
- Experience in liaising with multiple stakeholders, including but not limited to CSO, NGO, donor, and private sectors.
- Experience in building and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders
- A high degree of organization and ability to lead multiple, meaningful projects and priorities at a time
- Have a strong willingness to learn and develop new skills in a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English) and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, strong team player, and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Take ownership of achieving the program priorities and assume responsibility for your action and delegated work.
- Good knowledge of the CSO/NGO ecosystem in Indonesia
- Experience in leading or facilitating workshops and focus group discussions
- Experience in leading projects involving diverse stakeholders
To apply, please fill out the application form here bit.ly/PLUSISHIRING
Deadline to apply: 31 October 2022
About the Project:
PLUS is developing a learning platform and ecosystem for social enterprises, NGOs, and CSOs to come together to learn about financial resilience and impact sustainability. Our supportive services will range from providing consultations, hosting workshops and webinars, creating a database, peer learning, and building an ecosystem.