You will meet and connect with current pioneers of social entrepreneurship in Indonesia. This is your chance to learn from experienced change leaders who have years of experience and knowledge.
Past speakers include Veronica Colondam (Founder of Indonesia's Largest Social Enterprise, YCAB) and Michael Sianipar (Secretary to past Jakarta Governor, Ahok)
You will bond with other university students who are as socially conscious (and cool) as you are. We select fellows who display the most interest in creating social and environmental change. This is your chance to genuinely connect with those who will potentially be the most influential change leaders of your generation.
You will learn new skills and concepts that will develop your understanding of how you can drive change, be it for the betterment of society or ecology. Asides from your network, you need to know how you can make an impact yourself. We will teach you how to create positive change anywhere you are, and for whoever or whatever it might be.
Who Should Apply?
Being that this is a social impact summit for university students, we believe that, if you are a university student and resonate with any of the characteristics below, you should apply :
Cares about Indonesia
Cares about your community
Cares about your environment
Cares about creating social change
Cares about saving the environment
Cares about being a part of something big
Cares about being a part of something important
Cares about treating everyone in the world equally
Cares about breaking social norms and stigmas that are bad
Cares about fighting for those who are treated unequally and inequitably
Cares about anything related to being socially and/or environmentally conscious
If you are someone who cares, then you should probably apply!
- For our current Spark Summit, only university students and above are eligible. Additionally, the summit will be in English.
- This summit is free of charge.
- You will be expected to fully attend both days.
- All university students are encouraged to apply. We will choose those of you who convey to us that you care and want to learn and desire to meet new people.
- We do not judge anyone based on color, religion, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, political preference, or any other label.
- If that is a problem for you - no judgement to you as well. But in what we're trying to create, all are welcome.
Apply yourself through https://sparkindonesia.typeform.com/to/J1lWwJ