The DBS Foundation Social Enterprise Grant Programme is open for 2020 cycle. We are seeking social enterprises who are ready to scale up and are awarding grant amounts of up to SGD 250,000 to support SEs to accelerate their business growth and social impact, especially in the midst of the current challenging business environment.
In terms of eligibility, the social enterprise applicant must:
- Be registered as a business in at least one of the following markets: China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan;
- Have a business product/solution that has been validated in the market, as evidenced by revenue generation and/or traction in client acquisition, with clear plans to scale up business;
- Be committed to a social mission and have a clear roadmap towards scaling social impact.
What’s new this year:
- Introduced a brand new category of grants for solutions working towards Zero Food Waste
- Interested applicants can attend an online “Ask Me Anything” session to learn more about the grant – currently available on 7 April & 28 April 11.30am (GMT+8), sign up here: https://cvent.me/kM5zeo
Applications received before 15 May 2020 will be evaluated in 2020, while applications received thereafter will be evaluated only in 2021.
More information: www.dbs.com