Our current situation presents challenges, but also opportunities to innovate and co-create more sustainable ways of operating. Collaborate with your peers to build a robust, lasting peer network and contribute to this global community of practice via this programme and beyond.
Session 1: 13th November, 9:30am – 11:30am MYT
Session 2: 27th November, 9:30am – 11:30am MYT
Session 3: 11th December, 9:30am – 11:30am MYT
This programme has been designed for leaders of established Social Enterprises looking to scale up. You must have been trading for at least 3 years, with a track record of delivering social impact.
Module 1: Self-care + Resilience in Times of Change
• Explore your own emotional response to the current environment
• Build your resilience as you unpick change management processes + tools
• Discover that you are not alone - Leaders across Asia are facing similar challenges and this is a safe space to develop this peer network
Module 2: Pivoting, Diversifying + Rebuilding
• Explore new ways to safeguard your organisation and its impact, and focus on sustainability.
• Strengthen your growth mindset and generate new ideas for financial stability
• Explore new revenue models
Module 3: Collaborating for Impact
• Forge lasting relationships with a supportive peer group across Asia.
• Build effective collaborations that will potentially lead to further funding opportunities across the Asia region.
• Explore how the group can become self-facilitating and sustainable