PLUS is hiring Business Development Manager to join our team! PLUS is part of the enabler ecosystem for social entrepreneurs in Indonesia. Our work is fast-paced and challenging but inspiring and rewarding. PLUS works nationwide and consults for hundreds of social enterprises while executing impact-driven projects for various clients.
- Conduct research to identify business opportunities and viable income streams
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events and publications to spot industry trends locally and internationally
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and communities
- Alongside the Director, develop growth strategies and plans focused on sustainability and client/community satisfaction.
- Managing and retaining strong relationships with new, existing clients and communities
- Increasing client, partners, and communities base and outreach
- Negotiating with stakeholders and identifying room for collaboration
- Identifying and mapping new markets, business strengths, and customer needs
- Drafting, writing, and reviewing contracts and proposals alongside Director
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Provide trustworthy support for clients and partners
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in business/partnership development
- Understanding or experience with social entrepreneurship concepts and ecosystem
- Extensive network in civil society organizations, government, and social impact ecosystem
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills
- Experience with designing and implementing the business development strategy
- This is a remote position, but applicants based in Jakarta / Jabodetabek will be prioritized.
To apply, please fill out the application form here bit.ly/PLUSISHIRING
Deadline to apply: 31 October 2022