Welcome to PT. Platform Usaha Sosial (PLUS)
Platform Usaha Sosial ("PLUS", "we", "our" or "us"), provides access to the PLUS website and mobile applications (the "Website"), and all current and future services, content and data accessed via the Website. The Website, Content and the Services are referred to together in these Terms & Conditions as the "Platform".
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the Platform. They apply solely to the Platform and not to any other website or any offline activities of PLUS (unless stated). By accessing or using the Platform (including but not limited to accepting, uploading, submitting or downloading any information or content from or to the Website and/or use of the Services) you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Changes to the Platform and the Terms & Conditions
- Description of Website and the Services
In order to use the Website, you must obtain access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the Internet, including a computer and modem or other access device.
- Intellectual Property Ownership and License
The Content does not include User Submissions (as defined below) or any other content owned by and submitted by partners or users to the PLUS Platform.
Unless expressly granted in writing by PLUS, users are prohibited from using the Content provided by PLUS for commercial activities.
Subject to your strict compliance with these Terms & Conditions, PLUS grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-commercial, revocable, non-assignable and non-transferable license to:
- Download content from the Website
- submit or upload images and content to your profile page or to the PLUS Curation team as permitted in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any other terms posted on the Website;
- embed PLUS widgets on your personal website, blog or social network profile pages; and
- participate in the PLUS social features and communicate with other members of the PLUS community;
- Links and Third Party Content
In addition, third party advertisers or commercial partners may offer goods, services and other materials to you on the Platform. Your correspondence and business dealings with others found on or through the Platform and any terms, conditions, warranties and representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant third party. PLUS will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or the offering of such products, services, and other Content on or through the Platform. Descriptions of, or references to, products, services or publications on the Platform do not imply endorsement of that product, service or publication.
- Our Linking and Widget Policy
- You may link to, but not replicate, the Content;
- You must not imply that PLUS or the Platform are endorsing or sponsoring your website or its products, unless PLUS has given its prior written consent;
- You must not present false information about PLUS or its products or services;
- You must not use any PLUS Content or Services except as expressly permitted in these Terms & Conditions or without prior permission from PLUS;
- The website must not contain content that is illegal, obscene or defamatory, or that could be construed as distasteful or offensive;
- The website must not support, endorse or encourage piracy or the unauthorized exploitation of intellectual property rights.
By linking to or embedding a widget in a third party website, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking and embedding requirements. We reserve the right to deny permission to link to the Website or embed widgets for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
PLUS reserves the right to remove links or to block PLUS widgets at any time and for any reason in its absolute discretion.
- Prohibited Uses
- As a condition of your use of the Platform, you will not use the Platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. You are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the Internet, technology, data, electronic mail, or privacy.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit, any portion of the Platform for any purpose.
- You agree not to defame, harass, abuse, threaten, stalk or defraud users of the Platform, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent.
- You agree not to intentionally interfere with or damage, impair or disable the operation of the Platform or any user's use of it, by any means, including but not limited to uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, spyware, adware or other malicious code.
- You agree not to remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Platform, including but not limited to any features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Platform, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Platform.
- You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Platform, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activities conducted on the Platform.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Platform. You agree neither to modify the Platform in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Platform, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Platform.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Platform for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Platform.
- You agree not to utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Content without our express written consent. You agree not to use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing PLUS’s name or trademarks without our express written consent.
- You will promptly remove any links that PLUS finds objectionable in its sole discretion. You agree not to use any PLUS logos, graphics, or trademarks as part of the link without our express consent.
- You agree not to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users of the Platform. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
- You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You agree not to modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above accepPLUSe use requirements. PLUS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any user's account or take such other action as PLUS sees fit in relation to any user who partakes in any of PLUS’ prohibited uses or in breach of any of the other terms set forth herein. In extreme cases or as required by law or regulation, PLUS reserves the right to take court action and/or report users to the relevant authorities.
- User Accounts, Additional Terms, End User License Agreements
- comply with legal processes;
- enforce these Terms & Conditions;
- respond to a claim that any information submitted by a user violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of PLUS, its users and the public.
In some instances, these Terms & Conditions and separate end user licence agreements or terms & conditions that set forth additional conditions may apply to Services or products offered via the Website. To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms & Conditions and the terms of any applicable end user licence or similar agreement, the end user licence or similar agreement will apply, unless the additional conditions expressly state that these Terms & Conditions apply. In cases where there are no additional terms or conditions stated for any such registrations, services or products, these Terms & Conditions will apply.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agents
- a statement that you have identified material on the Website which infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act, if applicable);
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notice, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit PLUS to locate the material (e.g. a URL and/or screen shot in which the infringing content can be clearly identified);
- your full name, email address, postal address and telephone number on which you can be contacted;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature (which may be a scanned copy) of a person authorized to act on behalf of owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.
PLUS's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding the Website can be reached as follows:
By email: info@PLUS.com
If you are unsure about your rights in respect of material, or whether there has been an infringement of your rights, we suggest you take legal advice before sending a Notice to PLUS.
- User Generated Content
You may wish to include such UGC to complement your profile, to illustrate or advertise your company or events, or for another legitimate purpose in relation to the Services. Any Content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You are wholly and exclusively responsible for all and any Content you Publish in whatever form and for any and all consequences of Publishing it on or through our Site. In relation to such Content, you warrant that: you have (and will continue to have) all the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions from the rightful owners of such Content, which are required to use, and to enable PLUS to use, the Content you Publish no third party rights will be violated, including intellectual property and privacy rights, such as copyright, trademark, trade secret, duties of confidentiality or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
Nothing about the Content is directly or indirectly abusive, harassing, distressing, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libellous, or racially, sexually, religiously or otherwise discriminatory, objectionable or offensive. It is not otherwise unlawful
Do not use profanities, insult other users, Publish anything relating to any ongoing or pending trial or which you have copied from someone else. It is a breach of these terms to make inappropriate use of content from this Site.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other User of our site. We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy, or is in breach of any statutory provisions or is in any other way illegal.
You must ensure the Content you Publish is, and continues to remain, accurate, particularly but not exclusively, in relation to company activities, events and services. You must not, directly or indirectly, present false, inaccurate or misleading information, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, falsely express or imply endorsement by a third party.
Publication of any material you submit is at our sole discretion. You agree that we may at any time block, edit or remove any content if we believe that it, or any related content, is inaccurate, misleading or otherwise inappropriate or for any other reason which we are under no duty to specify. Whilst we will endeavour to act fairly and appropriately, the editor’s decision is final. Such rights do not create or imply any obligation on Us to review or police any Content submitted by Users to this Site.
You may not: Publish encrypted content on this Site; interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks that host it; take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our platform infrastructure or harms or impairs it; copy, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, port, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site in any way. Users breaching the Terms may be excluded from the Site and may expose themselves to civil actions and/or criminal penalties.
Should you become aware of Content or User behaviour that you believe breaches these Terms, you may notify us at support@PLUS.com
By Publishing or submitting content, making available or using any UGC on or via the Site, you grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, assignable, sub-licensable, irrevocable and perpetual worldwide license, to re-publish, use, distribute, reproduce, make derivative works of, copy, and otherwise make it available in any media format, together with relevant details such your name, trade or service marks and logos.
- Account Creation
You are responsible for ensuring that the contact, and any other details you have provided to us are up to date. If we are unable to contact you within 10 working days of any attempt to do so, we reserve the right to remove your event and other data from the Site without Notice to you or any third party.
- Events and Listings
Hosts are recommended to provide as much relevant information about their Event as possible. Guests are responsible for satisfying themselves that an Event is suitable before booking and may make use of the Site’s facilities to contact the Host to seek clarification, should they have doubts about any aspects of a Listed Event.
In listing an Event on the Site, you undertake to act in good faith and to represent your event in a true and accurate way and to carry out the Event as listed. You are responsible for any and all Listings you Publish and you represent and warrant that your Event will comply with all applicable laws rules and regulations that may apply, will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties and will not conflict with the rights of third parties.
PLUS assumes no responsibility for a Host’s compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations and will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from an Event or your interactions with other Members.
- Removal of Content
- Disclaimer of Warranties
PLUS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR USE OF THE PLATFORM ARE LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION AND, IN ANY EVENT, PLUS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING ANY OF THE FEATURES OF THE PLATFORM, YOU ACT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACCESS AND ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. FURTHER, PLUS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE.
PLUS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM (COLLECTIVELY, THE "PLUS ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS") SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR THE USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY OTHER SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. WHERE ANY JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES AS SET OUT ABOVE, THE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT THE LAW OF SUCH JURISDICTION IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
IF ANY OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE DETERMINED TO BE ILLEGAL, INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE BY REASON OF THE LAWS OF ANY STATE OR COUNTRY IN WHICH THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE INTENDED TO BE EFFECTIVE, THEN TO THE EXTENT AND WITHIN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH THAT TERM IS ILLEGAL, INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, IT SHALL BE SEVERED AND DELETED FROM THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND THE REMAINING TERMS SHALL SURVIVE AND CONTINUE TO BE BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE.
THE PLUS ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PLATFORM OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THE PLATFORM OR THE CONTENT. YOU RECOGNISE AND CONFIRM THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF PLUS’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY PLUS AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND/OR AFFILIATES.
- Governing Law
You are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Platform and the Content, including, without limitation, those governing your transmission or use of any software or data.
These Terms & Conditions and any applicable end user licence or similar agreements contain the sole and entire agreement between PLUS and its users with respect to the Platform, the Content and User Submissions and supersedes any and all other prior written or oral agreements between PLUS and its users. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction or as a result of future legislative action, such holding or action shall be strictly construed and shall not affect the validity or effect of any other provision of these Terms & Conditions. No waiver on the part of PLUS of any of these Terms & Conditions will be of any force or effect unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of PLUS. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions are intended to confer on any third party (whether referred to in the Terms & Conditions by name, class, description or otherwise) any benefit or any right under any legislation in any country to enforce any provisions of these Terms & Conditions.